© Systems AXIS Limited, 2018. axisfirst is a trading style of Systems AXIS Ltd. Head Office: AXIS House, 53/55 St Mary Street, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 3EQ. Registered Company 2370905 | VAT No. GB 515 8599 12
Uniquely Engaging Course Structure
• Courses are designed and based on the latest research about retention and effective learning. Courses mirror an ideal class atmosphere with a master teacher, a learner, questions, discussion, and more.
• Students can take the training whenever it’s convenient, from any computer or tablet, in bite-sized modules.
• The purpose of each course is to educate and inform you, the learner – by expanding your knowledge and honing your practical, real-life skills. Each course works to maintain interest and facilitate your transformation so that you have increased abilities and capacity to get things done.
• The visual and verbal focus is on communicating the content. The learner’s questions are purposeful and indicate enthusiasm born of interest. Finally, the greatest indicator of our success is that we help you achieve your goals.
Each course designed to engage the mind and each course segment meticulously composed to deliver valuable content in precisely the right sequence.
All courses are filmed in a professional studio with two people on screen – a Teacher and a Learner. By switching between a screen recording or graphics and the Teacher/Learner dialogue and questions, we keep the student’s attention and help facilitate better knowledge transfer.
What makes this training unique?
• Teacher/Learner Format: The courses feature two on-screen personalities, a “Teacher” and a “Learner” to create engaging, entertaining dialogue-based courses built using the latest in learning theory techniques and research.
• “Acquire or Access” Strategy: The courses are designed in 5 to 15 minute modules, making it easy for students to take training courses during breaks in their busy, multi-tasking schedule. Students can choose to Acquire new knowledge by completing a course or just to Access the knowledge they need when they need it by using our search engine to find the module they need. Courses are accessible from any internet connected PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and almost all web connected devices.